Burn Korans AND Bibles
Attach to your bumper by using double-stick tape on the backside. Or you can use a spray adhesive--but spray adhesive is more difficult to remove later.
To protect the front side against the weather, you can use clear packing tape on top.
- Relevant links:
- Atheists For Human Rights.
- Freedom From Religion.
- Americans United for the Separation of Church and State.
- American Humanist Association.
- God Is Not Great by Christopher Hitchens.
- Center For Inquiry.
- American Atheists.
- Theocracy Watch.
- Pastor Terry Jones decided to not burn a Koran on the anniversary of the 9-11 attacks.
P. O. Box 277
Felton, CA 95018